List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Committing maildir support now?
From:       Daniel Naber <daniel.naber () t-online ! de>
Date:       2001-08-06 19:07:30

On Monday 06 August 2001 20:36, Kurt Granroth wrote:

> And just to reiterate, you will *NOT* have to stop using KMail for any
> length of time after the commit since the mbox support is functionally
> IDENTICAL.

Is there a GUI option to choose between the two? If you really want to be
cool, you should document this in docbook and send it to me. But telling
me what exactly needs to be documented (=user point of view) would be
fine, too.

The documentation should also give the users advice about which stoarge
mechanism to use, so a short advantages/disadvantages list is welcome.

regards
 Daniel

http://www.danielnaber.de