Okay, now that the CVS freeze is done, does anybody object to me committing my (rather massive) changes to give KMail native maildir support? I've been using the code for some months now with a mixture of maildir and mbox ("local") mailboxes and have had no significant problems. Current KMail users shouldn't notice any difference at all in using KMail. I've kept my version of KMail pretty well synced up with the main branch. That is, at least once a week, I did a 'cvs update' and then resolved all the merging problems. This ensured that I always had the most up to date fixes on the main KMail. Before I commit any of my code, I will obviously do this again. And just to reiterate, you will *NOT* have to stop using KMail for any length of time after the commit since the mbox support is functionally IDENTICAL. Thoughts? -- Kurt Granroth | http://www.granroth.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | SuSE Labs Open Source Developer granroth@kde.org | granroth@suse.com KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail