List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Fwd: a word of thanks (KMail)
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-30 0:10:35

On behalf of the KMail team I would like to say thanks very
much for your kind words, they are much appreciated.

Don Sanders

From: Joe Lazaro <jlazaro@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 07:18:20 -0700

Hello everybody,

I got your email addresses from the "About KMail" section
 of KMail. I just wanted to thank all of you for the work
 you've done to make KMail the great program that it is. I
 use it every day on my linux laptop and it has always been
 a joy to work with.

As a beginning programmer, I can imagine all of the hours
 that you must have spent adding new features and squashing
 all the bugs. I hope that someday I can write as good an
 application as you have. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Joe Lazaro, happy KMail user :-)