List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: A patch for libkdenetwork
From:       Mathias Waack <mathias () atoll-net ! de>
Date:       2001-07-22 11:35:05

On Saturday 21 July 2001 14:53, Michael Häckel wrote:
> On Saturday, 21. July 2001 11:19, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I write a patch for kscoringeditor.cpp
> > Now edit/add/delete/copy rule were enable/disable when there is
> > rules or not. It's not a big patch but I send you this patch
> > because you are kmail developer.
> >
> > Could you say me if it's a good patch, and if I can apply it.
>
> Thanks, the patch looks good to me.

To me too. If nobody else raise an objection you can commit it.

> BTW: Please post patches to our mailing list, that all developers
> can see it.

Hmm, I think its better to talk about the scoring code at the KNode
list (knode-devel@lists.sourceforge.net), its the source of the
scoring code and I'm paying much more attention to this list then to
the KMail list. And it has much less traffic.

Mathias