List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Minor feature request
From:       Greg Turpin <gregturp () home ! com>
Date:       2001-07-07 8:31:15

Greetings KMail team!

Excellent work!

I just want to suggest a minor feature request.
It should be easy to implement.

I am not using the latest beta of KDE, so, if this feature
has already been implemented - please send me a simple
email to tell me to update from CVS. (I'm in the middle of
a complete rebuild of my OS).

As KMail works for me, if I have specified a mailing-list
for a folder, I do not have the option to reply directly to
the author of the message.  A simple reply will send to
the mailing list.  Sometimes I just want to send a personal
email to the author that the list should not be bothered with.

So, if I right-click on the message, an option for "Reply to author"
should be there.

This seems like an easy thing to do.  And - as a user, I would
love to see it.

Thanks for your time and efforts,

   Greg Turpin