List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug 24444: Do we now detect this or not?
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-06-28 15:46:24

On Thursday, 28. June 2001 11:50, Marc Mutz wrote:

> I wondered if this bug is already fixed? From the source:
>
> ---
> void KMAccount::mailCheck()
> {
>  if (mCheckingMail) return;
>  mCheckingMail = TRUE;
>  kernel->acctMgr()->singleCheckMail(this,false);
>  mCheckingMail = FALSE;
> }

This code has not much effect with non blocking POP3 :-)

Nevertheless I tried to reproduce the problem a few weeks ago and failed. Don
also did not manage to reproduce that. It did work properly. Only directely
after one check finished, the next one started.
I get more the impressing, that this is caused by buggy POP3 servers, that
have not yet cleaned up completely, when we log in again immediately after
logging out.

I fixed the problem, that the same account it polled again immediately
afterwards and hope, that this problem goes away by this.

Regards,
Michael Häckel