Am Mittwoch 13 Juni 2001 00:46 schrieb Ingo Kl=F6cker: > Hi, > > since the PGP user id depends on the identity encryptToSelf didn't work > anymore because the message was encrypted to the no longer existant > global PGP user id instead of being encrypted to the identity dependant > PGP user id. > The attached patch fixes this problem. To solve this problem I had to > add a parameter (the PGP user id which should be used) to > Kpgp::encryptFor(...) and Kpgp::sign(...). Therefore all programs which > depend on libkdenetwork and call Kpgp::encryptFor(...) and > Kpgp::sign(...) will have to be adapted. My patch also includes the > necessary patch for KMail. I guess KNode will have to be patched in a > similar way if it also uses identities. But as I don't know KNode I > will leave this to the maintainers of KNode (hi, Mathias). IMO it's too much effort adding parameters to those two Kpgp methods.=20 Wouldn't it be enough to call Kpgp::setUser() before doing a call to=20 Kpgp::encryptFor(...) and Kpgp::sign(...)? > BTW, I also commented out the saving to and loading from kpgprc of > pgpUser as there is no longer a global PGP user id. When it's no longer needed by Knode then we could delete these lines. We=20 won't need them as comments because we have CVS. ;-) Andreas _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail