On Saturday 02 June 2001 22:27, Andreas Gungl wrote: > > I received a decrypted message (PGP directly in the body), but > > there is no possibility to decrypt. There's no window for my > > mantra or s.th. else. Please add a manually decryption-button > > into KMail > > > > Henning > > Difficult to comment without being able to have a look at the > message structure. Could you decrypt it after saving it to disk? > Are you sure that the message was not PGP/MIME encoded? I also think its a mistake of the user. But besides this I don't like this automagic decryption - its a bit like Windows: the software knows what you want even better then you. I'd like to see a config option like "disable automagic decryption/verify". Checking this option should switch off the auto-decryption and add a menu entry into the message menu like "decrypt/verify". If you think it could be a nice feature I'll offer you a patch... Mathias _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail