On Friday 01 June 2001 17:12, Melchior FRANZ wrote: > That leads to another (tiny) problem: Whenever I do similar things, > I get into trouble. I have threading activated and if I mark a > message flagged it is quite hard to find that message later, > because the thread is likely to be collapsed then. I have this problem too, but would prefer another solution. I don't know the right word for it, is "resubmission" ok? What I want is that KMail presents me all flagged message again a bit later. The latter could be either a global property or a per message property. If I choose a delay of 1 day for flagged messages, KMail should set the status of a flagged message back to unread after one day if the message is still not answered. Mathias _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail