List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KMail User Interface summary ? :)
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-30 23:20:20

Ok, to sum today's discussion up:

I think we agreed on three things that can be done without any question
and that don't need configuration:

a) subfolders for inbox
b) drag'n drop of folders in the folder view
c) long folder list option as a default setting

I hope I haven't mixed anything up and that is a definite consent, then
we can start at least with this.

What's left is the discussion about:

d) additional columns in the folder view for
	1) the number of mails total
	2) and unread and

e) columns in the listview
	1) for sorting,
	2) status
	3) and using mail-new and mail-opened icons with symbols for
attachments where the status dash/dots are now which go into 2) status.

Could you confirm me about a-c that the discussion is closed on these
and can be implemented and comment again about d) and e) ? Thanks so
far, I have the feeling this is getting a productive discussion as soon
as everyone notices that there isn't anything to loose but users to win
:)

Thanks and have a good night,

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org