List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail User Interface
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () bugcops ! org>
Date:       2001-05-30 22:14:59

On Wednesday 30 May 2001 23:17, Michael Häckel wrote:
> On Wednesday, 30. May 2001 20:46, Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
> > On Wednesday 30 May 2001 20:09, Michael Häckel wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, 30. May 2001 16:51, Ralf Nolden wrote:
..

> > > And what is with the users, that switch from pine, mutt, Balsa,
> > > Evolution or XFMail to KMail?
> >
> > In my (humble?) :D  opinion looking at features of other programs /can/
> > be a chance to improve the own program /if/ 2 things are taken into
> > account:
>
> I think we were talking about automatic importing and not about features.

I am sorry, this was a misundestanding of mine, I thought the discussion was
about adding or not adding the 'subfolders of the inbox' (and perhaps also
 to the sent-mail folder) feature...

Ciao,
Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer                            But the only way to really make
Senior Software Engineer                     sure your server is secure,