List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: TLS default enabled/disabled?
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-05-23 6:30:37

On Tuesday, 22. May 2001 14:02, Michael Häckel wrote:

> Sorry, unfortunately I have to disappoint you again.
>
> I found out, that kio_smtp is _not_ licenced under the GPL. If this code is
> used in KMail it only leads to trouble.

Ok, again some positive info:
It is in any case possible to revert the code to the version when that
licence change appeared. The earlier licence was at least GPL compatible.

Therefore coding can go on and it can be assured that this problem will be
solved, since the current licence can't be accepted in KDE's CVS. It is
worked on a solution.

Regards,
Michael Häckel