Hi... > Again, I think that this final solution in now there, even if probably no > the best possible one. excellent.. i haven't looked at it yet, but i'm assuming that one can now set all the options on URL line.. if this is so i'll finish up the patch during the week and test it... i haven't sent in the patch up to this point because, well, without _something_ happening to kio_smtp it wouldn't work and therefore wasn't worth wasting time over. /me is happy now > I'm also > happy, if I don't have to care for everything. Now I seem to have to, since > he is away. I wonder, what would happen, if I would go for two months on > holidays. you'd probably come back relaxed and re-energized to find that while you had been away others had stepped up to pick up whatever slack there was; and then they'd welcome you back and things would be great. call me an optimist. -- Aaron Seigo _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail