List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Misplaced "automatic signing with PGP"
From:       Mathias Waack <mathias () atoll-net ! de>
Date:       2001-05-14 11:49:49

On Sunday 13 May 2001 14:54, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> So what do you think about this? Should I insert a new card for
> KMail specific settings in the "security options" config dialog? Or
> do you have better ideas?

I would prefer a solution where all the pgp related options are
together on one page and stored in the applications config file.
The pgp code is now shared by different applications, and may be a
user wants different options for different applications.

Mathias

--
Mathias Waack           |     Mathias.Waack@ti.uni-mannheim.de
Tel.:  +49 621 181 2717  Fax.:  +49 621 181 2713