List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: KMail last of 16 Win/Mac/Linux Mail Clients in c't test!
From:       Christer Kaivo-oja <whizkid () telia ! com>
Date:       2001-05-07 14:53:12

On Monday 07 May 2001 16:08, Don Sanders wrote:

[snip]

> How best should SMTP-after-POP be implemented, I mean from the GUI view
> point the code should be trivial.
>
> I'm thinking it would be best to add another option for pop accounts, a
> POP--before-SMTP checkbox.
>
> But I don't really like that solution.

Personally, I think it would be more logical to associate the option to the
SMTP configuration. I'm thinking something along the lines of a drop-down box
containing the currently available POP accounts. Maybe in the properties tab
to hide it into what I see as the "advanced" part.

  -- Christer