List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Spontaneous crashes
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-07 12:27:40

Twice in the last two days I've experienced spontaneous crashes with no valid
back traces while I've left KMail running overnight. These crashes have
occurred at different stages of downloading mail.

I'm not sure whether these are due to changes retrieved in my last cvs update
or due to changes made locally. Has anyone else started experiencing
something like this in the last couple of weeks?

Don.