First, what are the correct mailing addresses to reply to? I do a "reply to all" but don't know if thats correct. > I guess you are right. But I also guess that this compatibility issue > doesn't have a high priority for the developers. Therefore it's not > very likely that it will be solved in the near future if ever. I guess right now thats all I have to say to this issue. Obviously I would have to implement the functionality I want myself, which is fine. But I'm already involved in too many projects, so I don't have time for that. Thanks a lot for listening to me, anyway. And my best wishes for kmail development. Cheers Hans -- Hans Ecke hans@ecke.ws Department of Geophysics http://hans.ecke.ws Colorado School of Mines Tel: (USA) 303-273-3733 Golden, Colorado Fax: (USA) 303-273-3478 All opinions expressed herein are solely those of my friend, Buck the squirrel. _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail