On Sunday, 29. April 2001 21:37, Marc Mutz wrote: > Yeah, this isn't worth this extra email, but there you are. I think this > is obviously correct. The subtlety of that cast has to be very, very > deep (and therefore should be explained in a comment) if it has a > meaning at all. Also it is not worth to translate console output into 50 languages and console output in a GUI application is anyway not that useful, since no one reads it besides for debugging purpose. I removed it completely and changed all other qWarning calls to either kdDebug of KMessageBox::error. Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail