List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Before I submit a lot of bugs...
From:       Alex Miller <kmail () bannerclub ! com>
Date:       2001-04-28 3:10:25

...and bother you needlessly,

I am using kmail that came in my recent stormix download.
This provides me with the "potato" version of debian,
stormix provides some additional installation tools on top
of debian (stormix is open-source as well).
I was about to submit several bugs which I don't find on
the bug list on kde.org

My kde version number seems to be 1.1.2 which I got
from the KDE control center window. I found this out
because the bug reporting mechanism on kde.org
asked the question and that's the only thing I could think
of to find out what the version is.

Is that real? Am I using a very old version of KDE?

My kmail version according to Help About Kmail is 1.0.28?

Is that the version I should be using?

There are a lot of bugs in the version I have, so I don't want
to waste anyone's time (including mine) reporting fixed bugs.

Alex Miller