List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: reply to signed messages
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-04-28 7:21:10

On Saturday, 28. April 2001 00:02, Andreas Gungl wrote:

> Unfortunatly the same behavior occurs when forwarding a message. Here we
> could start a discussion, if the signature should better remain in the
> forwarded message. The same problem is when replying to messages with more
> parts. There I didn't change a similar code sequence. I'm not sure whether
> following parts should get touched or not.

At least I think that replies to messages with attachment like the one I'm
currently replying to should be handled in the same way as text only messages.

When keeping the signature in forwarded messages, that could lead to trouble,
if the users adds also his own signature. I think signatures in forwarded
messages should only be kept, when forwarding a mails as attachment, what
KMail does not yet support.

Regards,
Michael Häckel