List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Filter question and praise
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2001-04-27 19:22:14

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Marc Mutz wrote:

> The reason for the behaviour you see is simple: Traversing the filter
> list stops at the first pattern that matches, like in the following
> pseudo-code:

[snip]

> The question is whether this is an intuitive behaviour or if all filters
> that match the message should be applied to it. I think the current way
> is the more intuitive. Else it would be very hard to constuct a filter
> list that puts the two mails I get when someone replies to my posting to
> a mailing list in two different folders. Impossible perhaps w/o a "stop
> processing here" filter action.

Ok. So, how do I get it so that ALL mail which matches ID#1 gets "set identity"
AND gets filtered to the appropriate mailbox? Is there ANY way to do that? I'd
really like to not have to worry about compose using the "default" identity
which I reply to a message that was sent to identity 3. :-(
Thanks...
	John