List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Question: Why does KMFilterActionMove::process() for KMMessage::parent() ?
From:       Nicholas Hagen <tommy () zidnet ! net>
Date:       2001-04-26 21:48:07

> > Would be nice if the "Match all of the following" and "Match any of
> > the following" radio buttons could be place side by side.
>
> <snip>
>
> I don't think that this will look good. Any opinions from the others?
>
> Marc

I agree with Don in that they should be side to side.  To me by having them
on separate lines, it seems as though they are separate things, yet only one
can be selected.  For this reason, I think having it on one line would work
and look better.  I agree with Don as well in that it leaves room for Apply
to Incoming and Apply to Outgoing.

Nick

|  	Nicholas "Tommy" Hagen								|
|	tommy@zidnet.net                                                    				|
|	--o  z|net Internet Development 		Chief Developer				|
|	--o  Digi International                   	Firmware				|
|	--o  Hojies Grill & Smokehouse            	Webmaster				|
|	--o  Christian Chat Network               	Services & IRCd Developer		|
|	--o  Undergraduate Research               	Socket Development Library		|