List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Bug in K-Mail commands pppd
From:       "heiner.grillenberger" <heiner.grillenberger () web ! de>
Date:       2001-04-22 14:16:44

Hi,

I found a repeatable bug in KMail (1.1.99):

When I write especially the hangup-command, which is used for the modem under
kppp (2.) into a Mail, pppd does that. instead of sending it.

The original mail was longer, but I testet it with that mail to my own
mailadress:

> Reset String AT&F richtig? Wo ist Answer String (ATA)?  Warum Kann ich für
> Hangup nicht +++ vor A)TH setzen ohne daß er mir sofort AT+++A)TH draus
> macht.

This one works, because I put the ) and ) into the commands. I can't send the
original to You, because I can't send the original anywhere without ending
pppd.

I'm sure, You can repeat it too, if write the unchanged command.

I think this a serious thing:

greetings

heiner

--
Heiner Grillenberger, Bissingerstr. 34, 91052 Erlangen
09131/31178, heiner.grillenberger@web.de