List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch: Optimizations
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-04-18 13:31:01

On Wednesday, 18. April 2001 03:50, Don Sanders wrote:
> Sam and I have been working on optimizations, specifically reducing memory
> use and time taken to display folders containing many messages.
>
> I don't expect anyone to look at this patch, but I would like people to
> know what were up too.
>
> It's a pretty big patch and it's going to take awhile to fix all the bugs
> but the gains made are substantial.

Well, there is now one conflict in kmheaders.cpp since the scoring patch is
in, but is doesn't look difficult to merge. This time the other patch was
faster.

The other parts in your patch are things in the code that don't change every
day and hopefully don't make trouble if the patch doesn't go in immediately.

Regards,
Michael Häckel