On Sunday, 15. April 2001 22:07, Andreas Gungl wrote: > > BTW, next Sunday I plan to run my first Marathon, afterwards I want to > spend my free time at the computer. ;-) > I plan to test GPGME then. It's still alpha, but IMO it would be good to > have an implementation ASAP to be ready when it's getting stable. Just a little comment: In general a library brings some advantages over a different process, but on the other hand it also probably increases the memory KMail requires and the startup time again for some amount. Also does that library also work for PGP users or only for GPG users? Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail