List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    New bug
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-04-15 18:48:30

I notice a new bug, sometimes clicking on a message header is not causing
that message to be shown in the reader window.

Some other people have noticed it too. (It was happening before my anti
flicker modification).

This is quite bad (affects practically all KMail users I guess). If anyone
has any clues I would be interested in hearing them. As it's very hard to
reproduce this bug I might insert a few debugging statements into cvs to help
track down the cause of this bug. (I want to see if KMReaderwin::setMsg is
being called for instance).

BFN,
Don.