List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal for Contribution to KMail
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2001-04-10 17:49:12

Hi,

Sorry for my delay. Feel free to send the modified files. I suggest sending
them to the KMail list also. Please note a couple of important points however.

1) We are currently in feature freeze and new features won't be committed
until the feature freeze is lifted.

2) I don't understand why a lot of users would like to define their own
message-id-header. What practical use does it serve?

BFN,
Don.