On Monday, 9. April 2001 22:40, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > On Sunday 08 April 2001 23:15, Michael H=E4ckel wrote: > > If you would also attach kmscoring.h and kmscoring.cpp, I would even = be > > able to test it :-) > > Argh. How come cvs diff doesn't find them ? I'm cursed. Here they are. Well, first of all switching folders is already slow enough. With your pa= tch=20 switching to a big folder is again slower by a factor of 8 (!) even for=20 people that don't have any scoring rules defined. I consider that far fro= m=20 being acceptable. Then at least I personally thing, that I don't need this feature, therefo= re=20 it would be good, if there would be a possibility to get rid of that "Sco= re"=20 column if a user isn't interested in that feature. Maybe only displaying = it=20 if a scoring rule for the selected folder is defined would be a good idea= =2E Regarding the position in the configure dialog I think it would also fit = a=20 tab on the Appearance page. Some other aplications have fairly small icon= s=20 for the pages and sometimes even a tree structure in them. However KMail = has=20 very few very big icons there and therefore several tabs on the individia= l=20 pages. I think we should stick to the present pages if at all possible. The names of the system folders are not translated and IMAP folders are n= ot=20 displayed in the rule edit dialog. You can get rid of both problem by usi= ng=20 KMFolderTree::createFolderList. Also in a mail client, I think we speak o= f=20 folders and not of groups like in a news reader. Finally I din't manage to get any score displayed in the Score column. I=20 don't know if I need insctructions for that of if it really doesn't work. At least the message box action seems to work. However first one of the=20 values I entered was not remembered which caused the rule to match every=20 message. After answering 10 of probably 2000 dialogs to come I decided to= =20 kill KMail. I think there should be at least a "Ok to all" button. Regards, Michael H=E4ckel _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail