On Sunday 8 April 2001 16:28, Don Sanders wrote: > > At least I think, that the automatic naming does the job very well and I > > consider it unneccessary time wasting, if I have to invent a name for > > every filter rule now, only because a few users absulutely want their own > > names. And I have a lot of filter rules. Only because Netscape allows > > naming of filter rules is for me no argument, that this feature is also > > required in KMail. If you really want to allow changing the name, then > > the automatic naming should still work, as long the user does not change > > the name manually. Also I think, I'm not the only one with this opinion > > on this list, as this issue was discussed some months ago. > > I agree with Michael here. As I pretty much always do (if I don't say > anything then it can be assumed I agree with Michael by default). > > The earlier filter dialog suggestions made were very good though. I would like to see this added to kmail. So Michael's proposal to have "automatic naming should still work" and the ability to change the filter name would be very good. -- Richard Bos For those who have no (/)home the journey is endless _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail