List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: My TODO list
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-03 17:47:34

On Tuesday 03 April 2001 13:22, Don Sanders wrote:
> Multi-part digest

  You mean decoding, right?  We can already send them.

> Pop before send authentication
> Handling of large messages (receive, display and send)

  You're referring to speed here, right?  Very large messages definitely are
slow.  It would be nice if we could sort of "background" the loading of the
message in the sense that a user could scroll the top of the message while
the bottom is still loading.

> Constant time folder switching (a lot of work)

   The same here?  Load the displayed region of the folder only/first, do the
rest in the background?

--

George Staikos