On Sunday 01 April 2001 10:49, Michael Häckel wrote: > On Sunday, 1. April 2001 03:17, Don Sanders wrote: > > > I haven't tested sendmail since I started making changes. > > > > Still got to do that. > > This still works properly. Ok. > > I guess that Makefile.am change included in the patch might be a little > > stale. > > This did apply plainly, however kmsender.cpp had a few conflicts. Well, I > once removed all KRN code, I possibly should have spared out this file. > Nevertheless updated patch attached. Hmm, I updated without conflicts. > I realised, that if sending fails, for example due to relaying denied I > have to close the sending window first, before I see the error message. > When it fails because it was unable to connect to the server it is > displayed immediately. Is there an easy way for me to reproduce this problem? > Besides that, it seems to work. Ok, I committed it to cvs. BFN, Don. _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail