List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Contextualized RMB for Folder Pane
From:       Marc Mutz <Marc.Mutz () uni-bielefeld ! de>
Date:       2001-03-29 20:38:15

Michael Häckel wrote:

<snip>
> I think before we do such hacks we better improve the performance of folder
> switching. The normal behavior of a QListView is to select the item even with
> a right click.
<snip>

Well, this one is simple, isn't it? Just connect the clicked() signal
instead of the selected() one (to whatever slot does the displaying of
the content of the folder). This would also allow clicking on an already
selected folder to re-read the content. I have encountered several times
over the last weeks that a selected folder's content was not shown in
the upper-right ListView. Don't know how it came to that, though.

Marc

--
Marc Mutz <Marc@Mutz.com>     http://EncryptionHOWTO.sourceforge.net/
University of Bielefeld, Dep. of Mathematics / Dep. of Physics

PGP-keyID's:   0xd46ce9ab (RSA), 0x7ae55b9e (DSS/DH)