List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: multiple smtp hosts
From:       John Aldrich <john () chattanooga ! net>
Date:       2001-03-29 16:22:23

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, patrick wrote:
> hi is it posible in one of the next releases of kmail to ad multiple smtp
> host support  (like in Microshit outlook ) where you can define a smtp host
> for each account
> greetz and keep up the good work

Patrick:
I'm not a developer, but I've been (mostly) lurking in here for awhile. I think
this is already available... you might want to look in the configs. I'm still
using the old KMail (waiting for RedHat 7.1 <G>) so I can't say for sure. At
least the developers SAY it's available already. You just have to define the
different SMTP servers.
	John