Am Samstag, 24. März 2001 22:45 schrieb Michael Häckel: Hi, > Nevertheless I just wonder how many people really use IMAP as it is > supposed to be by storing really all mails on a server. Everywhere people > cry for IMAP support and somehow consider KMail not as a real e-mail client > as long it does not support it, as again mentioned as the main lacking > feature in a recent linuxorbit story. did you read the KDE 2.1 review on linuxorbit.com (from yesterday)? Quoting: "Unfortunately, IMAP support is still not available, though promissed to be coming soon." And at the bottom, in the summary: "Kmail continues to improve as a solid email client, even though IMAP isn't there yet." Another posting right below the KDE review on linuxorbit had the title: "Tradeclient 0.9.0 released with full IMAP support" :) > At least I don't know even one person personally who uses IMAP. I only here > about it via the internet. For many people POP3 with all its options > (Delete mails from the server, leave mails on the server, don't delete > mails from the server) is already too complicated :-) Hehe :) Cheers, Carsten Pfeiffer _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail