List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch for kmail
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-15?q?H=E4ckel?= <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-03-23 12:31:11

On Friday, 23. March 2001 13:15, Laurent Montel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a small patch which show a dialogbox.
> This dialogbox display folder properties :
> -Name of folder
> -number of message
> -number of unread message.
>

> Because otherwise you have this information just when you switch between
> folders.

This is no longer true was anyway only true for the total number of mails.

The name of the folder and the number of unread messages is anyway displayed
in the folder tree.

Also an extra action and an extra dialog is IMHO a bit overkill just to
display the number of total messages in a folder.

At least that is my opinion, sorry.

Regards,
Michael Häckel