On Friday, 23. March 2001 11:41, Seth Chaiklin wrote: > > Well, this is the request that was just made a few hours later by Laurent > Montel (and there is also a request in the wishlist). > > "there is against %1 message(s) in outbox would you want to send them ?" > > I could add that part to the the Status Message, but I could not see > anywhere in the existing code that records how many messages are in the > outbox. My opinion is, that the user can switch to the outbox, if he wants to know, what messages are in the outbox as for any other folder. Also I think it is enough, if the status bar contains information about the current folder. Too many information might be confusing. Regards, Michael Häckel _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail