List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: POP with GMX
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2001-02-01 6:54:07

On Thursday 01 February 2001 14:32, Christian Edward Gruber wrote:
> Hm.  I have found gmx to be extremely reliable.  Mind you I don't use
> kmail to fetch, using instead fetchmail/procmail.
>
> regards,
> Christian.

I'm using it for about two years, and never before had so many problems as
in the last weeks. There was no change in the ioslave, and it's depending
on when I try to fetch my mail. In the last time I also used KMail
intensivly in the office (with lot of messages) and never had problems with
POP. So why should it not be GMX?
BTW, didn't you read about their problems (there have been some interesting
articles at Heise Newsticker)? In one of GMX's last broadcast information
messages after New Year they promised to give a statement about the press
informations. Nothing happend in the last two weeks, absolutely no
information. I really don't see a reason why to blame KMail.

Andreas