List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    KMail Docs
From:       Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues () libertysurf ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-31 20:10:39

First, apologies if my docs aren't up-to-date and this is changed, but I
thought it might be a good idea to include in the kmail documentation what
character to use as a separator for addresses in the To, Cc and Bcc boxes.
This is one that often trips me up, so perhaps it could be added (say, under
section 3.2.1).
Just a thought,
PhilRod

--
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.
	-- Demotivators at www.despair.com