List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    My TODO list
From:       Matt Newell <newellm () proaxis ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 5:51:00

I plan on activily working on Kmail in the future, but don't want to be
duplicating work because my time is limited.  Thing that I will work on if no
one else has them planned.

1. Fix threading to be configurable (done, will send patch after feature
freeze).

2. Fix behavior of standalone message viewer - Actions such a Reply act on
the currently selected message instead of the message being viewed.

3. Add Menubar and toolbar to message viewer(make a kmainwindow wrapper)

4. Add per folder message aging so that old messages will be deleted. I also
want to make this somewhat intelegent so the it doesn't delete any threads
that you have had a response to.

Matt Newell