List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: feature freeze or not ?
From:       Michael Haeckel <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2001-01-29 13:23:02

On Monday 29 January 2001 13:53, Philippe Fremy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a discussion on kde-devel about kmail features and patch submitted
> not being commited.
>
> I have two patches ready but I was waiting for after the 2.1 release to
> submit them since I thought we are in feature freeze. But if not, I can
> propose them right now.

We are in deep feature freeze of course, since tagging of the final release
is planned in two weeks from now.
The patches it was talked about on kde-devel were already posted before the
freeze.
See http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-2.1-release-plan.html.

You can post your features in three weeks from now then, if the release is
not delayed.

Regards,
Michael Häckel