List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Number of mails
From:       Malcolm J Harwood <rannirl () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-12-29 3:34:48

On Thursday 28 December 2000 19:12, Malcolm J Harwood wrote:

> > or like in KNode:
> >
> > Folder          All        Unread
> > -------       --------   ----------
> > Inbox            10           3

> That was my next project, to work out how to do that.

I started in on this, and am running into an odd problem that I can't seem to
find any documentation on.

I add the extra columns to the list view (doesn't seem difficult), in
kmfoldertree.cpp

The columns show up, but are scrolled off to the right hand side (ie. the
"folders" column still takes up the entire visible section of the window).

In addition "painCell()" is only called for column 0 (the folders column) and
never for the additional ones. I can't find any reason for this, or even
where it's called from. (Calling listView()->columns() from "paintCell()"
returns the correct number of columns).

Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks.