List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Five requests
From:       Matt Johnston <matt.kde () caifex ! org>
Date:       2000-12-15 10:52:11

Hi.

To get the source for KDE, including KMail, see
http://www.kde.org/anoncvs.html

for details on how to get it via CVS. You need the kdenetwork package.

If you have some patches you want to share, post them to this list
(kmail@kde.org).

To create a patch, in the directory where there are changes you have made
(probably kdenetwork/kmail) and type

cvs diff > changes.txt

and the file changes.txt will contain the "patch".

Cheers,
Matt Johnston.