List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    freezing
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-27 9:14:42

Do any of you guys notice that KMail freezes from time to time?  I am seeing
this.  Normally it happens when I'm working on a different virtual desktop.
When I switch back, it's frozen and I have to kill it and restart (no
repaints even).  I can't figure out how to reproduce this yet.  I suspect it
might be happening during a pop3 check but this is not certain.  One time it
happened while I was in the middle of composing.

--

George Staikos