List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    kmail-plugin for Netscape / small bug in kmail
From:       Hendrik Muhs <Hendrik.Muhs () Student ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2000-10-15 15:15:57

Hello,

i wrote a plugin for Netscape. so you can use kmail instead of
Messenger, for example you select a mailto-link at a website.

If you think its useful, you can place it on your website (or make a link to
my hp).

Also, I found a little bug.
If I start kmail with -msg {Messagebody}, but kmail already runs, this parameter
doesn't work. Only if I start kmail for the first time this parameter works.

MfG

Hendrik
 --
Hendrik Muhs
Tel: 0391/5693807

["kmailplugin-0.1.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]