Package: Kmail Version: any It would really be nice if we could have a list of email addresses which could have a message sent out to everyone in that list with ONE alias, i.e. send a message to "myfriends" would send a message to: jimbo Billybob jenny etc... all in the "bcc" field so that it would be semi-private. I realize that KMail can't be all things to all people, but it would be nice to have this limited mailing list capability. After all, why should someone have to set up and install a mailing list server for a handful of friends who he wants to send the same thing to? John PS... I can't check the bug/wishlist list because the server is unreachable at this point. :-( _______________________________________________ Kmail Developers mailing list Kmail@master.kde.org http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kmail