List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Patch itself..
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2000-09-29 9:59:17

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Denis Perchine wrote:

> Forget to attach... :-(((

Thanks ! I'll certainly try it today evening. Can you please repost it
using diff -u (or send it privately). It makes it much easier to read.

You still use codecForLocale->name to set charset and font. This is
wrong. Charset is a string like iso-8859-1 and codec name is ISO
8859-1. You need to convert these strings (I sent a patch for that),
otherwise it won't work. You could not use charsetForLocale either in
this case, so that wouldn't help you.

Regards,

Jacek
--
jstolarz@kde.org
Coordinator of Polish translations of KDE