List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: Different icon for encrypt message
From:       Michael Haeckel <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2000-09-28 21:06:28

On Thursday, 28. September 2000, Don Sanders wrote:
> Thank you very much I appreciate that.
>
> Do you know how hard it would be to support two different states, showing
> the unlocked icon by default and showing the locked icon when mail is to be
> encrypted?

As far as I can see the icon has to be switched manually on the toggle
signal. That would require a two line slot function and a connect call.

But I think it is confusing to switch the icon. If I see for example the lock
icon, does that mean that the mail is locked or does that mean that I have to
click on it in order to lock the mail?

Regards,
Michael Häckel