List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kmail] Re: Kmail is cool!
From:       Michael Haeckel <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2000-09-23 10:29:03

On Saturday, 23. September 2000, Espen Sand wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Peter Thorsager wrote:
> >
> > 1. When new mail arrives, Kmail pops up a new windows for each new mail.
> > It is quite anoying to close 20 windows when you receive 20 mails,
> > instead one window should pop up and just be updated with the number of
> > new mails arrived.

That is strange. For me only one window is opened when mail arrives. Possibly
you do interval mail checking and get one messege for each check? What kind of
mail account have you configured? Disabling this feature would also help.

> > 2.  HTML formatting when writting new mails is a great wish for me and is
> > currently the only reason why I hesitate to switch to Kmail instantly!

That is already recorded on the wish list. (In my personal opinion useless,
but many people like it)

Regards,
Michael Häckel