List:       kmail-devel
Subject:    Advanced Pop Account (Re: [Kmail] Re: kmail-user?)
From:       Michael Haeckel <Michael () Haeckel ! Net>
Date:       2000-09-21 19:04:28

On Thursday, 21. September 2000, Don Sanders wrote:

> Another problem is that I need to fix the advanced pop account so that when
> "delete mail from server" is on and "retrieve all mail" is off, all mail
> must be deleted from the server after a successful check. (At the moment if
> the check fails half way through, the already seen mail won't be deleted
> when the account is checked again).

Well, I think I'm also able to fix that.
I could also fix the problem, reported by David Faure on kde-core-devel and
personal Mail to me that the cancel button does not work if the connection
breaks while downloading. I recently made that button only working if the
server does not respond while doing the first connection.

I only need someone to review my patches :-)

> BTW should we turn off this "[Kmail]" prefix, I've decided I don't like it.
> It adds no useful information and takes up space.

Yes.

Regards,
Michael Häckel