On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Daniel Naber wrote: > On Don, 31 Aug 2000, Michael Haeckel wrote: > > The attached one is hopefully better. I create my own temp files now. > > Sorry, no time to test it, but: You're using KTempFile, which stores > things to /tmp, right? Does this take care of permissions, i.e. does it > chmod x00 tmpfile? Yes, it creates it with 0600. > I just wonder, as other temp files in KMail are saved in > ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/tmp I don't like that very much. Working on a better solution for our temp-file needs. Cheers, Waldo -- KDE/Linux, made for people, made by people.